Full Stack Programmer Gaming Studio Baltic Region Ref 1797
We are working with an exciting casino game development studio working on fantastic casino games who is looking for a Full Stack Programmer to join their fun and vibrant office in the Baltic region. This is a fantastic opportunity to join an ambitious studio and aid in the development of studio tools and improve the player experience.
What will you be doing?
- Development of new tools across the full development lifecycle, taking into account their role in the player's experience
- Working with UI development using Zendeck Garden and React
- Back-end for front-end development
- Integrating APIs and data streams
- Developing API aggregation services
- Working in a multi-disciplinary team of designers and software engineers
Who you are
- Previous experience in front-end and back-end development
- Knowledge of software engineering concepts and best practices
- DevOps e.g. scripting, deploying...
- Interpersonal and communication skills
- Docker/Kubernetes/CI or CD processes
- Experience using databases e.g. NoSQL, Relational Databases...
- GIT version control
- Experience in the online casino industry
This studio offers great social events, a forever full beer fridge, state of the art studio as well as an annual bonus and much more!
Please e-mail your CV to email@example.com quoting reference 1797.
We are an equal opps company, value diversity and do not discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.