Unity Gameplay Programmer Independent Game Studio Midlands UK Ref 1786
We are working with an award-winning independent multi-platform game studio based in the Midlands, UK who is seeking a talented Gameplay Programmer to join their passionate team and work on their family-friendly pillar platform titles. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a unique studio and work on their project features throughout their development life-cycle.
Who you are
- 1+ released title under your belt
- Strong skills in a C language
- 3D maths
- Gameplay systems e.g. player/camera control, UI, AI, physics, animation...
- Console experience a bonus
- Online Play experience a bonus
- Interpersonal and communication skills
This studio offers a comfortable and diverse environment with a small and passionate team, as well as competitive salaries, a fantastic pension scheme and bonuses.
Please e-mail your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 1786.
We are an equal opps company, value diversity and do not discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.