Technical Architect Casino Games Baltic Region Ref 1788
We are working with an exciting casino game development studio working on fantastic casino games who is looking for a Technical Architect to join their fun and vibrant office in the Baltic region. This is a fantastic opportunity to join an ambitious studio and take ownership of mulitple areas of their technical domain.
What will you be doing?
- Managing the technical roadmap and the overall vision of the project
- Providing solutions to potential technical issues
- Ensuring non-functional and architectural requirements are captured
- Mentoring less experienced members of the team
- Proposing complex technical architecture
Who you are
- Strong Java and Spring
- Experience in an Architecture role
- Experience with continuous delivery and integration
- Agile methodologies e.g. XP, Kanban, Scrum...
- System integration e.g. REST, messaging...
- RDBMS (postgeSql preferred)
- Previous experience working in gambling
- Build automation
- Domain-driven design
- Distributed cache and highly distributed systems
- Message brokers e.g. Kafka...
- Experience with event sourcing
This studio offers great social events, a forever full beer fridge, state of the art studio as well as an annual bonus and much more!
Please e-mail your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 1788.
We are an equal opps company, value diversity and do not discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.