Systems Administrator VR Studio Netherlands Ref 1773
We are working with an award-winning VR studio based in the heart of the Netherlands who is looking for a Systems Administrator to join their team. You will be given the opportunity to implement and develop your system administration skills in a AAA games environment, and to take ownership of this studio's infrastructure.
What will you be doing?
- Overseeing maintenance and setup for the studio's computer systems e.g. VR development systems, client server...
- Ensuring needs of the development team are met
- Maintenance of servers, infrastructure and networks
- Development hardware management e.g. VR, console...
- Working with Perforce, JIRA, Windows, Outlook...to ensure efficiency
- Identifying IT issues
- Obtaining necessary hardware and software
Who you are
- Demonstrable experience as a Systems Administrator
- Understanding of Windows Server and Exchange Server
- Computer networking systems
- Appreciation of hardware and software Windows clients
- VR or game development hardware and software experience a bonus
- Mac OS, Linux, Android, iOS...a bonus
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading VR studio at one of the studio's most exciting times periods. This studio offers a healthy work-life balance, flexible working hours, relocation help, a pension scheme and access to VR games and equipment!
Please e-mail your CV to email@example.com@big-planet.biz quoting reference 1773.
We are an equal opps company, value diversity and do not discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.