Tech Programmer Real-Time VR Studio NE UK Ref 1763
We are working with an exciting high tech real-time VR studio based in the North-East of England who is looking for a Tech Programmer to join their team.
This is a phenomenal opportunity to become an integral part of the award-winning team, working at the forefront of 3D technology delivering projects for some of the biggest automotive brands in the business. You will be given the chance to work with some of the latest hardware including top end graphics cards, VR headsets and UHD displays.
What will you be doing?
- Participating in graphics feature development
- Boosting the real-time rendering engine
- Software design and implementation
- Working in a multi-disciplinary team of coders and artists to create cutting-edge techniques for visual effect production
- Using advanced high spec PC and Cloud hardware to build the technology
Who you are
- 4+ years programming experience, including high-end PC development and multithreaded programming
- Excellent software engineering and debugging skills
- Previous experience with rendering as well as commercial game engines
- Code optimisation and algorithms
- Optimisation implementation and profiling using CPU and GPU
- Profiling tools with modern rendering APIs
- Complex reusable system design
- Optimisation of previously deployed code
- Direct X 11/12
This studio offersextended holidays over Christmas, great social team building events, good worklife balance, training and mentoring integral to the company ethos, an annualsalary review, a recreational area with pool and table tennis and much more!
Please e-mail your CV to email@example.com quoting reference 1763.
We are an equal opps company, value diversity and do not discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.