C++ 3D Programmer Indie Games France Ref 1739
We are working with a successful indie game studio based in France who is looking for a C++ 3D Programmer to join their team and work on all their exciting projects as well as their upcoming unannounced title.
What will you be doing?
- Programming with respect to any constraints presented by the relevant platforms
- 3D functionality optimisation and analysis
- 3D systems integration
- Real-time data flow optimisation
- System maintenance and optimisation e.g. rendering, audio, image processing, network, scene management, production flow...
- Tools design and development
Who you are
- 2+ years in a similar role
- Previous experience implementing optimised codes
- Strong C++
- CPU, GPU, cache, memory...
- 3D mathematics and algorithms
- GPU parallel programming algorithms
- CPU multithreading
- DirectX 11 API SDKs
- Shader languages e.g. HLSL, GLSL...
- Turning tools e.g. PIX, RAZOR, VTune, NSight...
- Versioning tools
- Knowledge of console systems a bonus
- Appreciation of SMD instruction sets e.g. AVX, SSE, Altivec...a bonus
- Knowledge of modern network gaming platforms e.g. Xbox Live, PSN, SteamWork...a bonus
This studio values their staff and believes in a great work life balance, good relocation package, competitive salaries, health insurance, meal vouchers...
Please e-mail your CV to email@example.com quoting reference 1739.
We are an equal opps company, value diversity and do not discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.