Full Stack Programmer Simulation Studio Madrid Ref 1738
This simulation platform based in Madrid is looking for a Full Stack Programmer to work on their latest software app. You will be working side by side with our programming team focusing on the backend and web.
What skills do I need?
- Java (8 or higher), Spring (MVC, Boot, Security), Groovy, Grails
- Experience working with Git, Docker, Kubernetes, Gradle, queuing services.
- Development of microservices and API’s
- PHP7 / Composer
- Design Patterns, TDD
- Experience with relational bbdd and NoSql.
- Experience in CI environments
- Amazon and Google Cloud a bonus
- Agile development experience
- Experience managing a team
We offer an excellent salary, flexible work schedules as well as potential for advancement.
Please e-mail your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 1738.
We are an equal opps recruitment agency and don’t discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.