Senior C++ 3D Programmer Indie Games France Ref 1737
We are working with a successful indie games studio based in France who is looking for a Senior C++ 3D Programmer to join their team and work on their exciting projects, both existing and unannounced.
What will you be doing?
- Programming with respect to any constraints presented by all of the relevant platforms
- 3D functionality analysis and optimisation
- 3D system integration
- Real-time data flow optimisation
- System maintenance and optimisation e.g. rendering, scene management, production flow, network, audio, image processing...
- Tool design and development
Who you are
- 5+ years in a similar role
- Previous experience implementing optimised code
- Strong C++
- CPU, GPU, cache, memory...
- 3D/display algorithms and mathematics
- GPU parallel programming algorithms
- CPU multithreading
- Turning tools e.g. PIX, NSight, VTune, RAZOR...
- Versioning tools
- DirectX 11 API SKDs
- Shader languages e.g. HLSL, GLSL...
- Appreciation of SMD instruction sets e.g. AVX, SSE, Altivec...
- Knowledge of modern network gaming platforms e.g. PSN, SteamWork, Xbox Live...
This studio values their staff and believes in a great work life balance, good relocation package, competitive salaries, health insurance, meal vouchers...
Please e-mail your CV to email@example.com quoting reference 1737.
We are an equal opps company, value diversity and do not discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.