C# Unity Software Engineer Real-Time VR Studio Newcastle UK Ref 1730
We are working with an exciting high tech real-time VR studio based in the heart of Newcastle who is looking for a C# Unity Software Engineer to join their team.
This is a phenomenal opportunity to become an integral part of the award-winning team, working at the forefront of 3D technology with world class technology partners, delivering projects for some of the biggest automotive brands in the business.
What will you be doing?
- Developing and writing the visual experiences and authoring tools
- Maintainable, portable code writing
- Implementing solutions for challenging technical issues
Who you are
- Strong C# and Unity
- 3D maths
- Able to work with an existing code base
- VR development a experience a distinct bonus
- Python a bonus
- Modern web app frameworks e.g. React, Vue...a bonus
This studio offers 25 days of holiday rising to 30 days on length of service, extra free days of holiday and Christmas to ensure a long break over the festive period, great events including Friend & Family Day and fantastic all expenses paid Christmas Party, access to external training and mentoring, an annual salary review, a recreational area with a pool and table tennis and much more!
Please e-mail your CV as a Word document to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 1730.
We are an equal opps company, value diversity and do not discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.