Principal Physics Developer AAA Racing Games Midlands UK Ref 1725
We are working with a AAA game studio based in the Midlands, UK who is looking for a Principal Physics Developer to join their team and work on their world-famous racing titles.
What will you be doing?
- Documenting and implementing code
- Code reviews
- Automated test writing
- Identifying and providing solutions to bugs
- Managing and mentoring members of the team
- Working in a multi-disciplinary team
- Agile planning
- Spring reviews
- Addressing potential technical issues
- Participating in the determination of resource and/or performance budgets
- Estimating the duration of complex tasks
Who you are
- 1+ released title
- Strong C/C++
- Real-time physics simulation
- Physics engine e.g. PhysX...
- Game engine e.g. Unreal...
- Interpersonal and communication skills
This company offers a competitive salary, a state of the art office, generous holiday allowance, a collaborative working environment and great social events.
Please e-mail your CV as a Word document to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 1725.
We are an equal opps company, value diversity and do not discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.