Build Programmer AAA Games Yorkshire UK Ref 1511
We are working with a leading AAA game studio based in Yorkshire, UK who is looking for a Build Programmer to join their team and work on their exciting new projects.
What will you be doing?
- Ensuring builds are stable across platforms
- System design and implementation for automation of building and testing
- Identifying the causes of any potential build issues
- System maintenance
- Improving on existing and future build and test processes
- Refining tests
Who you are
- Build systems e.g. Jenkins, TeamCity...
- Build management tools e.g. Maven, Gradle...
- SCCM tools e.g. Perforce, Git, Subversion...
- Linux, OSX and Windows Operating Systems
- 1+ scirpting language e.g. Python, Bash, Perl, Ruby...
- Interpersonal and communication skills
- Programming languages e.g. Java, C#, C++...
- Large-scale asset pipelines
- Cloud compute and storage environment deploying
- Experience in the games industry
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a leading game studio. This studio offers holiday and flexi-time benefits, a relaxed a positive team environment, social staff events and an excellent remuneration package.
Please e-mail your CV as a Word document to email@example.com quoting reference 1511.
We are an equal opps company, value diversity and do not discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.