DevOps/Build Programmer VR Games Amsterdam Ref 1723
We are working with a VR game studio based in the Netherlands who is looking for a DevOps/Build Programmer to join their team and work on their ambitious new AAA title.
What will you be doing?
- Continuous integration infrastructure maintenance
- Automated testing
- Build deployment and monitoring
- Building an efficient pipeline for builds in Jenkins
- Designing and prototyping new automated workflows
- Setting up the AWS infrastructure for the studio's online projects
- Monitoring build and backend systems
- Documentation writing
Who you are
- Jenkins or similar
- Perforce or similar
- 1+ scripting language e.g. Python...
- Backend environment experience e.g. on AWS...
- Monitoring tools e.g. Zabbiz, PRTG...
- VR experience a bonus
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading VR studio at one of the studio's most exciting times periods. This studio offers a healthy work-life balance, flexible working hours, relocation help, a pension scheme and access to VR games and equipment!
Please e-mail your CV as a Word document to email@example.com quoting reference 1723.
We are an equal opps company, alue diversity and do not discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.