Senior Unity Programmer Mobile Games Poland Ref 1685
We are working with a mobile game studio based in Poland who is looking for a Senior Unity Programmer to join their team and work on their range if exciting mobile titles.
What will you be doing?
- Adhering to design and technical documentation to create software
- Developing difficult features and defining architecture
- Technical documentation
- Reviewing code, optimisation and refactoring
- Feature estimation
- Supporting less experience team members
- Refining technical processes
- Technical interviews
- 4+ years as a Unity Programmer
- Previous experience in a Lead role
- Strong C# and Unity
- Integrating, architectures and company-wide system creation
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with one of the world’s leading game publishers. This studio offers a competitive salary, relocation assistance, fresh fruit and a comfortable, modern working environment.
Please e-mail your CV as a Word document to email@example.com quoting reference 1685.
We are an equal opps company, value diversity and do not discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.