Senior Unity Programmer VR Studio Scandinavia Ref 1694
We are working with a VR and technology studio based in Scandinavia who is looking for a Senior Unity Programmer to join their team. Do you want to work in the forefront of tech, changing the digital landscape?
What will you be doing?
- Mobile AR game core feature implementation
- Code debugging and optimisation
- Continuous iteration through the launch, global launch and live operations of the games
- Physics, Sound, Graphics and UI development using Unity for both iOS and Android
- Meshes, shaders, lightning, optimisations and audio integration
- Solution implementation
- Technical designs
- Framework solution design and implementation
- Working in a multi-disciplinary team of programmers, artists and designers
- 5+ years as a Programmer on mobile platforms
- Multiple shipped mobile titles a bonus
- Excellent Unity skills
- C# and Git
- Knowledge of game distribution on App Store and Google Play
- Educated to degree level in Computer Science or similar
- Backed databases and Java
- Facebook APIs
- F2P development
- Network and server programming
- Gitlab experience using JIRA, Confluence…
- Physics, algorithms and maths skills
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a great studio and work on next gen experiences. This studio offers a diverse and comfrtable working environment.
Please e-mail your CV as a Word document to email@example.com quoting reference 1694.
We are an equal opps company, value diversity and do not discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.