Mid-Senior Server Programmer cross platform Games South UK Ref 1450
We are working with a cross platform game studio based in the South of England who is looking for Mid-Senior Server Programmers to join their team. This is a fantastic opportunity to work on their pillar games, enjoyed by millions of players worldwide.
What will you be doing?
- Designing and implementing scalable backend services
- Planning game features alongside the design and client-side engineering teams
- Regulating live systems
Who you are
- Online game development e.g. apps, websites...
- Development practices e.g. source control, automated testing...
- Redis/Azure Document/AWS DynamoDB/SQL/Elasticsearch a bonus
- Microsoft Azure/AWS platform application deployment a bonus
- Unity/C++/Android/iOS development a bonus
This is an excellent opportunity to work with one of the UK's biggest game studios. This studio offers medical and dental care, a great pension and annual bonus scheme, a state-of-the-art working environment and 25 days of holiday.
Please e-mail your CV as a Word document to email@example.com quoting reference 1450.
We are an equal opps company, value diversity and do not discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.