Senior C# UI Programmer Mobile Games Germany Ref 1680
We are working with a well established mobile game studio based in Berlin who is looking for a Senior C# UI Programmer to join their team. You will actively help to shape an exciting area of the company, and will help to guide the development of the studio's exciting mobile and social platform.
What will you be doing?
- Working on iOS, Android, HTML5/WebGL...
- Implementing the cross-platform games
- Participating in the architectural decision-making
- Interactive software development processes e.g. design, estimation, testing and debugging, maintenance...
- Working in a multi-disciplinary team of artists, backend programmers, designers, marketing...
Who you are
- 5+ years in game development using Unity or a similar engine
- 1+ released title using Unity
- Educated to degree level in Computer Engineering/Computer Science or similar
- Strong Unity/C#
- Mobile software development e.g. for Android, iOS, WebGL
- Appreciation of other areas of technology development e.g. UI/UX, audio, networking, animation, AI, physics, tools...
- mobile development performance optimisation
- Software architecture, design, test-driven development and continuous integration
- Entity-Component System and Dependency Injection frameworks e.g. StrangleoC, Zenject...a bonus
- German speaking a bonus
This is a fantastic opportunity to work in an engaging and challenging work space in a multi-disciplinary team. This studio offers a friendly and multi-cultural environment and flexible work hours.
Please e-mail your CV as a Word document to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 1680.
We are an equal opps company, value diversity and do not discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.