Multiplayer Engineer Cross Platform Games South UK Ref 1657
We are working with a cross platform game studio based in the South of England who is looking for a Multiplayer Engineer to join their team. This is a fantastic opportunity to work on their pillar games, enjoyed by millions of players worldwide.
What will you be doing?
- Assisting in the selection of real-time multiplayer network technologies
- Implementing multiplayer game mechanics
- Prototyping, architecture, profiling, maintenance...
- Mentoring less experience team members
- Ensuring optimisation of techniques across platforms
- Providing solutions to technical and developmental risks
Who you are
- 1+ real-time multiplayer title under your belt
- 1+ released AAA title
- Mobile and multi-platform experience
- 3D game engines e.g. Unity3D...
- Appreciation of memory management, multiple processor use, runtime optimisation...
- Testing and debugging
This is an excellent opportunity to work with one of the UK's biggest game studios. This studio offers medical and dental care, a great pension and annual bonus scheme, a state-of-the-art working environment and 25 days of holiday.
Please e-mail your CV as a Word document to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 1657.
We are an equal opps company, value diversity and do not discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.