Senior UI Developer AAA Games South UK (One Year Contract) Ref 1642
We are working with a leading AAA game studio based in the South of England who is looking for a Senior UI Developer to join their team and work on their world-famous pillar titles for next gen platforms. This position is for a one year contract.
What will you be doing?
- Bringing to life to studio's vision of the game
- Creating a high quality user experience
- Maintaining the interface with game logic
- Developing the UI code schedule
- Managing bugs and minimising risk
- UI feature implementation
- UI documentation
Who you are
- 5+ years' experience in a similar role
- 2+ released titles as a Senior UI Developer
- Passion for gaming
- Interpersonal and communication skills
- Unreal Engine 3 or 4
- UI frameworks and development tools
- Computer graphics and game technology principals
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with one of the UK's leading game studios. This studio offers medical and dental care, an excellent pension and annual bonus scheme, 25 days of paid holiday and great relocation support.
Please e-mail your CV as a Word document to email@example.com quoting reference 1642.
We are an equal opps company, value diversity and do not discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.