Senior C# Graphics Programmer F2P Games Copenhagen Ref 1637
We are working with a F2P game studio based in the lively, cosmopolitan city of Copenhagen. The studio is looking to hire a Senior C# Graphics Programmer to join their team and work on the creative world of a fast-paced game for PC and console.
What will you be doing?
- System architecture development
- Working in a multi-disciplinary team of desigbers, artists and programmers
- Tool development, implemntation and maintenance
- Converting the studio's title for multiple platforms
Who you are
- 5+ years in application development
- Unity and C#
- Game content pipeline and tools
- Debugging skills
- Rendering techniques, shader development, graphics hardware, APIs
- Appreciation of Animation, camera control and lighting
- Workflow automation
- Agile development
- Previous experience working on Steam, Xbox, PlayStation titles
This is a fantastic opportunity to work on an exciting new title currently under NDA. This studio is based in a beautiful, scenic and lively capital city.
Please e-mail your CV as a Word document to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 1637.
We are an equal opps company, value diversity and do not discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.