Audio Programmer Mobile Games China Ref 1625
We are working with a leading mobile game studio based in China who is looking for an Audio Programmer to join their team and work on their hit mobile titles.
What will you be doing?
- Researching audio production tools, game engines and audio middlewares for the projects
- Integrating APIs into development tools
- Pipeline optimisation technical support
- Improving the game audio experience
- Pipeline development
- Technical documentation
- Mentoring junior members of the audio development team
Who you are
- 3+ years in game development
- 2+ years of audio technical experience
- Strong audio skills e.g. sound effects, scoring...
- Audio assets development processes and practices
- Audio production tools e.g. ProTools, Cubase, Logic...
- Audio middleware e.g. Wwise, FmodStudio...
- Game Engines e.g. Unreal Engine, CryEngine, Unity3D...
- Computer languages e.g. Python, C++, C#...
- Wwise Dev a distinct bonus
- Understanding of design and programming
- Leadership skills
This studio offers great opportunities to advance your career, brilliant relocation package, very competitive salaries, and the chance to work in a high-tech state of the art studio.
Please e-mail your CV as a Word document to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 1625.
We are an equal opps company, value diversity and do not discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.