Lead Mobile Game Programmer Midlands UK Ref 1617
We are working with a mobile game studio who is looking for a Lead Programmer to join their team and work in their new studio based in the Midlands, UK.
What will you be doing?
- Leading the Programming team
- Planning and managing the workload
- High quality code writing
- Working in a multi-disciplinary team of producers, programmers and designers
- Gameplay and UI elements implementation
- Bug fixing
- Mentoring junior members of the team
- Planning deadlines
- Building complex systems
Who you are
- 7+ years in the games industry
- 2+ years' experience leading a team
- 2+ released titles in a Senior/Lead role
- Educated to degree level in Computer Science/Engineering OR equivalent experience
- Excellent C#/C++
- Debugging and optimisation
- Client and backend server technologies a bonus
- Interpersonal and communication skills
You will be given the opportunity to work in a comfortable and friendly environment, and will be offered a great benefits package including holidays and flexi-time.
Please e-mail your CV as a Word document to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 1617.
We are an equal opps company, value diversity and do not discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.