Senior Tech Programmer Real-Time VR Studio Newcastle UK Ref 1594
We are working with an exciting high tech real-time VR studio based in the heart of Newcastle who is looking for a Senior Tech Programmer to join their team.
This is a phenomenal opportunity to become an integral part of the award-winning team, working at the forefront of 3D technology with world class technology partners, delivering projects for some of the biggest automotive brands in the business.
What will you be doing?
- Developing new graphics features
- Providing improvements to the studio's real-time rendering engine
- Designing and implementing studio software
- Working in a multi-disciplinary team of artists and programmers
- Developing high specification PC and Cloud hardware technology
Who you are
- 4+ years professional experience in programming
- Excellent C++, C#, HLSL/cg, OpenGL and Direct X 11/12
- Strong maths skills
- Engineering and debugging
- Commercial game and rendering engine experience
- Code, 3D principals and algorithm
- GPU and CPU optimisation profiling and implementation
- Complex reusable system design
- High-end PC development experience
- Multi-threaded programming
This studio offers 25 days of holiday rising to 30 days on length of service, extra free days of holiday and Christmas to ensure a long break over the festive period, great events including Friend & Family Day and fantastic all expenses paid Christmas Party, access to external training and mentoring, an annual salary review, a recreational area with a pool and table tennis and much more!
Please e-mail your CV as a Word document to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 1594.
We are an equal opps company, value diversity and do not discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.