Programmer Cross Platform Game Studio UK Midlands Ref 1399
We are working with a cross platform game studio based in the Midlands, UK who is looking for a Mid-Senior Programmer to join their team.
What will you be doing?
- Planning and debugging code to ensure quality
- Addressing any issues on the project bug database
- Understanding the requirements of other disciplines
- Schedule production
Who you are
- 3-5 years' experience in game development
- Game engine experience e.g. Unity, Unreal Engine...
- C/C++ or C#
- Interpersonal and communication skills
This studio offers a competitive salary, a great work environment, brilliant work outings and fantastic opportunities to progress your career.
Please e-mail your CV as a Word document to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 1399.
We are an equal opps company, value diversity and do not discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.