Senior Unreal VR Game Programmer Holland Ref 1320
This world leading independent virtual reality game studio is looking for a Senior Unreal Games Programmer to join their team.
What will you be doing?
- Prototyping and coding gameplay features
- Taking part in the design process of the gameplay
- Creating base gameplay system and tools for the gameplay designers to extend
- Ensuring that game scripts are well designed, and are optimal in terms of CPU and memory consumption
Who you are
- 5+ years in the games industry
- Unreal 4
- Degree in Computer Science OR 3+ additional years work experience
- Large code bases with branching
- Debugging skills
- Object oriented programming, design patterns, algorithms, data structures
- Interpersonal and communication skills
- 1+ released titles a bonus
- Complex game system development a bonus
This is an inclusive studio that values their staff, offering on the job training as well as competitive salaries and a great work life balance.
Sounds like your dream job? Then please email your CV as a Word document to email@example.com quoting reference 1320.
We are an equal opps recruitment agency, value diversity and don’t discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.