C++ Mechanics DevOps Engineer AAA Games Cheshire UK Ref 1541
We are working with a family-friendly AAA game studio based in Cheshire, UK who is looking for a C++ Mechanics DevOps Engineer to join their team. In this role you will be helping to maintaining the studio's new automated game testing system for the current generation of consoles.
What will you be doing?
- Providing changes to the game code
- Maintaining test harness software to ensure the game runs smoothly and to gather appropriate data
- Building upon and improving existing integration processes e.g. compiling/distributing game and tools
Who you are
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or similar OR equivalent industry experience
- Excellent C++
- Continuous integration systems e.g. TeamCity, Jenkins...
- Source control e.g. Perforce, git, subversion...
- Knowledge of database e.g. SQL, Elasticsearch...
- Problem-solving skills
- CI tools e.g. puppet, ansible, docker...a bonus
- Build systems e.g. makefiles, jam, gradle, ant...a bonus
This company offers a competitive salary in a friendly and comfortable working environment, as well as a fantastic bonus and pension scheme.
Please e-mail your CV as a Word document to email@example.com quoting reference 1541.
We are an equal opps company, value diversity and do not discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.