Senior Programmer Cross Platform Games South UK Ref 1532
We are working with a cross platform game studio based in the South of England who is looking for a Senior Programmer to join their team. This is a fantastic opportunity to work on their pillar games, enjoyed by millions of players worldwide.
What will you be doing?
- Interpreting design requirements and visions
- Implementing R7D, systems and features
- Investigating technical capabilities
- Participating in recruitment
- Providing estimates and technical plans for the roadmap as well as sprint planning
- Mentoring other members of the team
Who you are
- Strong C#/C++
- 5+ years in the games industry
- Game engines e.g. Unity/Unreal...
- Game Development tooling and processes, art workflow, memory management, performance optimization...
- Control systems e.g. Git, Perforce...
- Project lead/mentoring experience a bonus
- TCRs/TRCs a bonus
- Modern graphics programming e.g. Cg/HLSL, compute shaders...a bonus
- Mobile SDKs and frameworks e.g. 2DToolkit...a bonus
- 2D/3D animation principles a bonus
- Build scripts and systems e.g. Jenkins, Team City, Ant, Make...a bonus
- 3D software packages e.g. Photoshop, Illustrator, Blender...a bonus
This is an excellent opportunity to work with one of the UK's biggest game studios. This studio offers medical and dental care, a great pension and annual bonus scheme, a state-of-the-art working environment and 25 days of holiday.
Please e-mail your CV as a Word document to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 1532.
We are an equal opps company, value diversity and do not discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.