Game Mathematician Baltic Region Ref 1529
We are working with an exciting game development studio working on fantastic casino games looking for a Games Mathematician to join their fun and vibrant office in the Baltic region.
What will you be doing?
- Working in a multi-disciplinary team of mathematicians, producers and prototypers to build optimal game mathematical models
- Calculation sheets
- C++ simulations of complex mathematical models
- Game mathematics document creation ensuring synchronisation with the game post-development
- Prototype programming
- Back-end implementation verification
- Identifying bugs and providing solutions
- Game performance and player behaviour analysis
Who you are
- Degree in Mathematics/Statistics or equivalent experience
- Experience with probability theory
- Strong MS Excel
- Appreciation and knowledge of gaming/gambling models and theories
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Interpersonal and communication skills
This studio offers great social events, a forever full beer fridge, state of the art studio and more.
Please e-mail your CV as a Word document to email@example.com quoting reference 1529.
We are an equal opps company, value diversity and do not discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.