Game Programmer - Quebec Ref 1515
We are working with a highly successful digital games and simulation studio based in the beautiful city of Quebec, Canada looking for a new Game Programmer to join their studio and work on their website, Web and mobile applications.
This studio believes passionately in their mission to build appealing worlds and craft stunning and inspiring games. They specialise in original games, VR, mobile and multiple platforms to create unique gaming experiences.
What will you be doing?
- Defining key technical requirements
- Game/online community/virtual world conceptual architecture
- Participating in the estimation of work requirements
- Working methods development e.g. methods, tools and technologies
Who you are
- Educated to degree level
- 2+ years' experience in game development
- Appreciation of game development cycle
- French and English
This studio offers a competitive salary, health and dental care, free healthy snacks and the opportunity to work in a comfortable and friendly environment on projects which you can be genuinely proud of.
Please e-mail your CV as a Word document to email@example.com quoting reference 1515.
We are an equal opps company, value diversity and do not discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.