Senior C++ Technology Developer AAA Games Midlands UK Ref 1512
We are working with a leading AAA game studio based in the Midlands, UK who is looking for a Senior C++ Technology Developer to join their team.
What will you be doing?
- Taking ownership of the design and implementation of the underlying technologies
- Mentoring junior staff members
- Estimating time/cost of feature implementation
- Designing and debugging
Who you are
- 5+ years' professional experience with C++, coding and debugging
- 1+ released console title
- Game development e.g. graphics, networking, AI...
- Commercial/large in-house game engine experience
- Game development build and pipeline systems
- Interpersonal and communication skills
- Small team management a bonus
- Large scale asset pipelines a bonus
- Source control and asset management tools a bonus
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a leading game studio. This studio offers holiday and flexi-time benefits, a relaxed a positive team environment, social staff events and an excellent remuneration package.
Please e-mail your CV as a Word document to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 1512.
We are an equal opps company, value diversity and do not discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.