Lead C++ Unreal Developer Cross Platform Studio Yorkshire UK Ref 1464
We are working with a cross platform game studio based in Yorkshire, UK who is looking for a Lead C++ Unreal Developer to join their expanding team during their record period of growth. You will use your invaluable technical skills and knowledge to push the boundaries of gameplay coding.
What will you be doing?
- Collaborating with both internal and external teams
- Recruitment and mentoring
- Maintaining third party relationships
- Promoting the creative vision of the project
- Holding reviews and providing feedback to the team
Who you are
- Strong C++ and Unreal
- Appreciation of game architecture and optimisation
- Previous experience in game development in a senior/lead/management position
- Interview and job application review experience
- Interpersonal and communication skills
This studio offers a competitive salary, a great work environment, brilliant work outings and fantastic opportunities to progress your career.
Please e-mail your CV as a Word document to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 1464.
We are an equal opps compnay, value diversity and do not discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.