Senior C# Unity Systems Programmers F2P Games Copenhagen Ref 1460
We are working with a F2P game studio based in the lively, cosmopolitan city of Copenhagen. The studio is looking to hire multiple Senior C# Unity Systems Programmers to join their team and work on the creative world of a fast-paced game for PC and console.
What will you be doing?
- Systems architecture development
- Working in a multi-disciplinary team of designers, artists and programmers
- Developing and implementing tools
- Performance and stability tools maintenance
- Converting the game to multiple platforms
- Providing solutions for pipeline issues
Who you are
- 5+ years in programming
- Strong C# and Unity
- Game content pipeline tools
- Debugging skills
- Interpersonal and communication skills
- Rendering, shader development and graphics hardware a bonus
- Animation and camera/lighting control a bonus
- Agile development a bonus
- Console experience a bonus
This is a fantastic opportunity to work on an exciting new title currently under NDA. This studio is based in a beautiful, scenic and lively capital city.
Please e-mail your CV as a Word document to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 1460.
We are an equal opps company, value diversity and do not discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.