Senior Data Programmer F2P Games Spain Ref 1453
We are working with a leading social games studio producing innovative free-to-play games for mobile devices looking for a Senior Data Programmer to join them. Based in the breath-taking and sunny Barcelona, creating games that are played and highly-rated by millions of people worldwide, placing the company in the ranks of globally-respected game studios. This is a Programming role and as such you will be good with making internal tools for languages such as Python, PHP, Scala and be great with SQL.
What will you be doing?
- Building and implementing scalable systems capable of running 50K+ events/second
- Designing the studio's business architecture
- Working in a multi-disciplinary team of game scientists and developers
Who you are
- 4+ years programming/scripting e.g. Scala, Python, PHP...
- 2+ years BI solutions implementation
- 2+ years large scale ETL architecture implementation and multiple data sources support
- Spark and Big Data/Column store databases e.g. Redshift, Presto, Vertica...
- Appreciation of Data Lake and Data Warehouse
- SQL, open source databases and vendor databases
- Graph database implementation e.g. gremlin, neo4j...a bonus
This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a vibrant and beautiful location, using up-to-date resources. This studio offers gym memberships, fresh fruit, medical insurance and monthly events.
Please e-mail your CV as a Word document to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 1453.
We are an equal opps company, value diversity and do not discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.