Network Programmer AAA Games South UK Ref 1449
We are working with a AAA game studio based in the South of England who is looking for a Network Programmer to join their team and run the multiplayer network for their pillar title.
What will you be doing?
- Real-time network technology selection
- Multiplayer mechanics and infrastructure implementation
- Prototyping, architecture, profiling, maintenance...
- Mentoring junior team members
- Ensuring peak performance for both molbile and console
- Identifying and providing solutions for developmental and technical risks
Who you are
- 1+ real-time multiplayer game development
- 1+ shipped AAA title
- Mobile and multi-platform project experience
- Appreciation of performance considerations, memory management, use of multiple processors, optimisation of runtime
- 3D game engines e.g. Unity3D
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with one of the UK's biggest game studios. This studio offers medical and dental care, a great pension and annual bonus scheme, a state-of-the-art working environment and 25 days of holiday.
Please e-mail your CV as a Word document to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 1449.
We are an equal opps company, value diversity and do not discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.