DevOps Programmer AAA Games France Ref 1437
We are working with an award-winning AAA game studio based in France who is looking for a DevOps Programmer to join their team and work on the next generation of games.
What will you be doing?
- Maintaining online services
- Integration pipeline configuration
- Service infrastructure design
- Service deployment automation
- Tools and services improvement
- Warning and monitoring systems implementation
- Maintenance of deployed applications
- Improving reliability, performance and insight on all their services
- Supporting high-profile launches and game events
- Working with the engineering teams to design and build great systems to run their games
Who you are
- 4+ years in the games industry
- Network technologies e.g. DNS, routing, firewall, TCP/UDP/HTTP...
- Cloud technologies e.g. Redis, Azure Storage, Application Gateways...
- Experience running things to scale
- Interpersonal and communication skills
- Docker, Kubernetes, Helm
- Perforce, Git
- Azure DevOps, Jenkins
- Bash, Powershell
- AWS, Azure
- Grafana, Application Insights
- Linux, Windows
- Asp.Net Core/C++ a bonus
This studios offers incentive policies, free health insurance, transport subsidy of 50% for public transport users, and great profit and bonus schemes.
Please e-mail your CV as a Word document to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 1437.
We are an equal opps company, value diversity and do not discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.