C++ Physics Programmer Racing Games Midlands UK Ref 1436
We are working with an award-winning racing game studio based in the Midlands, UK who is looking for a C++ Physics Developer to join their team.
What will you be doing?
- Working in a multi-disciplinary team of coders and designers
- Maintaining the necessary interactions between the physics system and other game aspects e.g. vehicle handling, gameplay, AI...
- 1+ years experience in the games industry, could be from a placement or internship
- Degree in Physics, Engineering or Computer Science
- Industry Physics Engines e.g. Havok, PhysX, Bullet, DirectX, GLSL...
Who you are
This company offers a competitive salary, a state of the art office, generous holiday allowance, a collaborative working environment and great social events.
Please e-mail your CV as a Word document to email@example.com quoting reference 1436.
We are an equal opps company, value diversity and do not discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.