Senior Graphics Programmer - London Ref 1081
Senior Graphics Programmer - London
Our client is a world-famous AAA studio based in London with over 300 awards and nominations world-wide. We are looking for a Senior Graphics Programmer to join the very successful team and help to continue making outstanding games.
As a senior graphics programmer, you will work with artists to interpret their creative direction and build rendering code to achieve it, you will also work closely with the Engine Code Director to plan and implement new rendering features.
What we need from you:
- Strong professional graphics background with rendering techniques
- Expert knowledge of graphics hardware, APIs and shader programming
- Great 3D maths skills.
- Professional knowledge of C++
- Experience working with major consoles
- UE4 experience (Would be an advantage)
- Previously worked on AAA published titles
- A real passion for playing and developing games
- A great team player
- To be proactive and helpful with ad-hoc problem solving
- Detail orientated
- Work independently and manage your time well
- Great interpersonal skills
Benefits include; Annual bonus scheme, Long-service holiday rewards, Private dental care, Free fruit every day and many more!
Sound like the role for you? Please forward your CV to Mark@big-planet.biz quoting reference 1081.
We are an equal opportunity recruitment agency and value diversity. We do not discriminate.
We are a GDPR compliant company.