Senior/Lead Mobile & Online Test Automation Programmers China Ref 1154
This leading PC, online and mobile games studio based in China is looking for Senior and lead Mobile Game Test Automation Programmers to join their team.
You have the opportunity to work in Shanghai or one of two other locations in South China.
What will you be doing?
- Building and inspecting implementation of mobile and online game test automation solutions
- Extracting test automation requirements and driving adoption
- Designing and implementing an integration path for existing automation tools
- Designing and completing test plans e.g. functional, compatibility, performance, tracking product defect...
- Leading and mentoring junior engineers
- Bachelor's degree in Maths, Game Development, Computer Science or relevant field
- 2+ years in the games industry in a similar role with a released title on any platform (PC, mobile, console)
- Mobile platform experience
- C based language and/or Python
- Automation testing experience
- Interpersonal and communication skills
- AAA experience a bonus
Who you are
Benefits This studio offers an exceptional bonus package including target performance bonus, medical insurance, relocation expenses...
Application Please email me your CV as a Word document to firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting reference 1154.
We are an equal opps recruitment agency, value diversity and do not discriminate. We are GDPR complaint.