Lead Programmer - Paris - State Of The Art Studio!! Ref 1033
Lead Programmer - Paris - State Of The Art Studio!!
Our client is based in the heart of Paris in a state-of-the-art studio. We seek a lead programmer to join their team on an exciting major sports game project. The job is secure, with a great work life balance in a studio where the owners understand that the games industry doesn't have to crunch its workers to get results.
- Lead a game coding team
- Work with programmers, producers, designers, and artists
- Organize tasks and schedule estimates for programming team and track development
- Still willing to code with balance staying on top of the code base;
- Identify risks and provide relevant solutions
- Coordinate, mentor and build a cohesive programming team
- 3+ year experience in the game development
- 2+ years experience in leading a team
- Expert with C++
- Good knowledge of: C, C#, Java, scripting
- Expert in console game programming
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, both written and spoken;
- Problem-solving and open-minded;
- Working well in a team environment and willing to work in a small team studio (around 20+ people);
- Sense of initiative, attention to details;
- Passion for games.
What we need from you:
Benefits include; Competitive rates of pay, great projects to work on, a collaborative company culture and full relocation expenses.
Sound like the role for you? Please forward your CV to Mark@big-planet.biz quoting reference 1033 now!!!
We are an equal opportunity recruitment agency and value diversity.
We do not discriminate.
We are a GDPR compliant company