DevOps Engineer AAA Games Studio Oxford UK Ref 1228
Are you a skilled DevOps Engineer? Are you interested in working with a successful multi-award winning studio?
This leading independent AAA games studio and media company based in Oxford, UK, is looking for a DevOps Engineer to join their team.
What will you be doing?
- Maintaining and building on existing CI, testing and deployment of web applications
- Working with projects which require server infrastructure
- Communicating technical problems
- Following company software and security standards
- 1+ years in a DevOps role preferably in games
- Degree in a relevant area e.g. computing, science, maths...
- Scripting e.g. Bash, Perl, Python, PHP...
- Network protocols e.g. SSL
- nginx, php-fpm, mysql/mariadb and Java
- Deploying PHP and Java applications in multiple running environments
- Virtualisation technologies e.g. Xen, VirtualBox, Vagrant...
- Configuration management and remote execution software
- Cloud technologies and infrastructure e.g. AWS
- Version control e.g. git, perforce
- Interpersonal and communication skills
- JIRA and Confluence a bonus
- Application containers a bonus
Who you are
Benefits This studio offers a creative environment, competitive pay, full corporate benefits and job satisfaction.
Application Does this sound like your dream job? Then please forward your CV as a Word document to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 1228.
We are an equal opps recruitment agency, value diversity and do not discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.