Mid & Senior Graphics Programmers 3rd Party Studio NW England Ref 1028
This leading 3rd party studio is looking for multiple graphics programmers from mid level to senior to work in their studio based in the NW of England.
Love rendering? Fancy a change and want to progress your career? Please feel free to read on..
Who you are
- Know at least one of the following programming languages C/C++/C#/Java...)
- Experience with shadowing, reflections, depth of field...
- Engine experience e.g. Unity, Unreal...
- Demonstrable understanding of OO development
- OpenGL or DirectX
- Capable of mentoring juniors
- A problem solver
For mid level positions you will need to have 2 years+ professional experience as programmer.
For senior roles you should have 4+ years professional experience as a programmer.
What will you do?
- Write, fix, update and maintain code on multiple platforms and languages
- Work with a variety of people to ensure features are delivered to spec and on-time
- Be responsible for systems, features...
- Code evaluations
To be considered for this role please submit your CV as a Word document to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 1028.
UK and EU candidates only please.
We are an equal opportunities recruitment agency. We value diversity and don't discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.