Lead C/C++ Graphics Programmer Unreal Studio SE England Ref 874
This AAA action games studio based in the South East of England is looking for a lead graphics programmer to lead the rendering team and work on our pillar titles. Sounds like your dream job? Then please apply.
Who are you?
- Work with artists to interpret their creative direction and build rendering code to achieve it.
- Work closely with the Technical Director to plan and implement new rendering features.
- Implement rendering features to a high quality.
What will you do?
- Excellent 3D maths skills.
- Strong graphics background with knowledge of state of the art rendering techniques.
- Advanced understanding of our graphics hardware, APIs and shader programming languages.
- Deep understanding in C/C++.
- Experience working with games consoles (Xbox360/PS3/X1/PS4).
- Unreal Engine 3 or 4
- Worked on at least 1 published title.
Please email me your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 874.
We are an equal opportunities recruitment agency and don't discriminate.