C#/.NET Server Developers Wanted SE England & Spain Ref 732
We are a mobile games studio with offices in both Brighton and Madrid and are looking for multiple C#/.NET programmers to join our team and help us build server technologies that power games played by millions of people worldwide.
Our expert team builds highly scalable and resilient backend services made on cloud infrastructure.
Our typical tech stack includes .NET Core microservices, running on Docker/Kubernetes and relying on a wide range of NoSQL and SQL databases.
What will you do?
- Design, implement, deploy and manage scalable and high-availability backend services
- Collaborate closely with client-side engineering team and game designers to plan game features
- Contribute to the full game development lifecycle from design, planning, implementation, deployment and live operations
- Real-time multiplayer on mobile
- Creating tools to continuously tune and update live games
- Troubleshoot and optimise live systems
- Explore and learning new technologies, and contributing to studio-wide best practises
Who you are
We have intermediate and senior positions available for applicants with the following core abilities:
- Experience developing online games, apps, websites or other online services
- Cloud computing and scalable software
- Familiarity with good development practices (source control, automated testing)
- Making and deploying applications to the Microsoft Azure or AWS
- Techniques used for crafting high performance, scalable software
- Continuous integration and automated build procedures
- Unity, C++, Android or iPhone development
We are an equal opportunity recruitment agency and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.