Senior/Lead C/C++ Games Programmer Wanted Console Studio SE England Ref 840
This console games studio based in the Southeast of England is looking for a senior/lead C/C++ programmer with 5+ years experience, four in games.
What will you do?
- Work with the code team and production to achieve the highest possible quality product
- Assist with planning and direction of the work
- Write high quality source code
- Work with designers to implement gameplay and user interface elements to the designers' specifications
- Liaise with QA to fix bugs
- Maintain stability of development environment for the entire development team
- Experience in PC and/or console programming
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent debugging and optimisation skills
- Practical experience with 3D math
- Worked on at least 2 shipped games
- Experience with asset pipelines taking care of large scale data sets
- Experience working on at least one large scale game project
- Think critically, and apply analytical skills in resolving complex issues
- Find and fix complex bugs in any area of the project
- Build and own complex systems from start to finish
- Author technical designs and standard methodologies
- Plan work and meet deadlines designated for team projects
- Mentor less experienced programmers
What we expect from you
Please email me your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 840.
We are an equal opportunity recruitment agency and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.