Senior Engine Programmer – SE UK
Our client is a leading software development studio making world class simulation games for PC and Consoles. We are looking for a proven senior engine programmer to improve performance and enact improvements to our existing game engine for one of our major projects.
· Take ownership of the project engine.
· Spot performance bottlenecks and solve the problems.
· Improve engine performance.
· Implement new features
· Raise standards.
· C++ Guru
· 1 shipped title as an engine programmer
· Debugging skills
· Code optimisation
· Cross-core parallelised experience
· Teamwork and mentoring skills
· DirectX, Vulcan and OpenGL
· API Design
In return we offer competitive salary, bonus scheme, pension,no crunch, corporate benefits package and challenging cross platform projects to work on.
CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply