Vacancy – UI Engineer – South, UK – AAA Studio
Our client probably has the most loyal fans of any AAA rated titles. Our client is passionate about empowering our people to build beautiful worlds, create breath-taking games and do the best work of their career. Our client intends to become the Number 1 Simulation Entertainment Company in the World.
To help achieve this ambition, our client is looking for a User Interface (UI) Engineer to join the game creation process to design and implement the UI architecture for a flight simulator and expand our game features. You will design and develop high quality UI code that will be deployed into our games, working alongside the UI and game designers.
· Implementation of the game menu designs, related overlays for in-game presentation, UI features & flow
· Implementation of meta-game logic systems
· Integrates content into the front end of the game
· Develop tools, features and pipelines for the front end logic and screens.
· Works with UI Designers to determine efficient graphic and code representation of UI designs.
· Ensuring first party compliance & compliant messaging for games systems.
· Excellent, proven software engineering track record on UI
· Strong usability design/test experience
· Expert with standard software engineering tools (Visual Studio, etc)
· Good working knowledge of C++
· Experience with Scaleform is beneficial
· Games industry experience of UI design and implementation is beneficial
· Working knowledge of design solutions for 3D interfaces is beneficial
· Experience of working with large legacy code bases is beneficial
· Excellent work-life balance
· Recently announced in the Sunday Times Tech Track 100
· Winners of the KEiBA 2015 Technology Business of the Year
· Developing games across multiple platforms using cuttingedge technology
· 23 days holiday + 8 days statutory holiday, increasing with service
· Pension scheme
· Childcare vouchers
· Eye-care vouchers
· Free parking
· Regular social and sporting activities
· Job shares and part time hours considered
Unfortunately, we arecurrently unable to employ anyone who does not have the legal right to live andwork in the UK.
Apply Now:send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
If not for you right now, perhaps a friend or colleague may be interested.