Core Technology Programmer – Cheshire UK – AAA Games Studio
Core Technology Programmer
The client is a fantastic AAA game studio looking to expand its core technology team. Working on the next AAA game for console and PC in the motorsport genre, this is a great opportunity for all programmers from junior to principal.
You will be responsible for platform implementation abstractions and supporting modules which enable the game programmers, artists and designers. You will focus on delivering games with the maximum efficiency and quality.
● C++ fluency
● Skilled with applied maths
● Experience with range of graphics technologies (for both PC and console)
● Ability with optimisation and debugging
● A published title/1-2 years relevant experience (Games Industry)
● Degree or equivalent in Computer Science or related subject
● Good teamwork and communication skills to work with a team of mixed disciplines to deliver functionality on time to the required specification.
● Other programming languages (Knowledge and use of)
● Experience with Maya and Tool building Systems
● Prior development on cross-platform (multi – consoles and PC)
Apply Now: send CV to email@example.com