Recruitment Consultant Internship (6 months)
Unique Internship in Videogames Recruitment.
Big Planet is an independent boutique Recruitment Agency specialising in the fast growing, exciting and dynamic Videogames Industry and the brand new Virtual Reality Industry.
We have opportunities for internships at this rapidly expanding agency.
If you are pursuing a career in the field of agency, internal recruitment, HR or need to develop skills for a chosen career in business, retail, health, or many others, this internship is ideal for you. You will have a first hand opportunity to develop occupational skills, knowledge and experience that are central to your career path.
As a recruitment intern at Big Planet the main tasks will involve:
• Creating up-to-date job descriptions for all the relevant departments
• Managing social media, job boards and other online resourcing tools
• Attracting candidates and matching them to suitable opportunities
• Acting as the initial point of contact for job seekers
• Assessing application forms
• Performing the initial screening of potential candidates
• Conducting telephone and face to face interviews and evaluating selection processes
• Assessing the competences of applicants in relation to job specifications and client suitability, and then making recommendations
• Providing follow up to job seekers and developing good relations with former, current and future candidates.
• Acting as the point of contact between the applicants and clients
• Conducting background checks
• Operating customer management system
• Expanding and managing the database
• Developing new business, targeting and approaching potential clients with new candidates and recruitment services
• Contacting universities and other institutions to develop relations with partners
• Advertising and marketing the internship programme, and the Big Planet agency
• Developing creative recruitment solutions to attract the appropriate level of candidates
Additional we will work with you to develop employability skills. These are highly valued by all employers. They include: research skills; interpersonal skills; confidence levels, team interaction; presentation skills, phone technique, and most importantly, working to the high standards private business expect in a customer facing service sector environment.
Skills, Experience and Education required:
• Educated to A level standard qualifications. Graduates preferred.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Fluent written and spoken English language. Other languages a bonus
• Can-do attitude and solid work ethic essential
Full one to one training will be given in the full range of activities required by recruitment agencies. You will be an experienced Recruiter after an internship with Big Planet, with practical knowledge of what it takes to be successful in recruitment. Skills that are transferrable to HR, internal recruitment or agency side head hunting.
Apply now! CVs@big-planet.biz