Community Manager AAA Studio NW England Ref 2245
Our client, a cross-platform AAA studio seeks a Community Manager to join their team to build and implement amazing community engagement programs. This team seeks someone with a sound base of experience working across a variety of social media platforms and building their presence as is aligned with their various platforms and strategies. Opportunity to join a superbly talented team producing world-famous titles!
What you’ll be doing:
- Manage, develop and implement community engagement projects.
- Develop the team’s community engagement management strategies.
- Report and drive performance metrics.
- Implement community engagement management programs.
- Manage and be the community liaison.
- Seek out and analyse trends in order to further improve community management and being the liaison between players and the games team, sharing feedback and updates as needed.
Who we are looking for:
- Minimum of a completed degree or equivalent qualification.
- Must have a solid track record of community management at a senior level.
- A proven track record of building and implementing successful social media/community engagement campaigns.
- Excellent communication and project management skills.
- Ability to follow and analyse trends.
- Ability to get into the detail and metrics with a passion to drive success.
- Ability to work well under pressure and have a flexible attitude towards their work.
Lovely studio, great on staff wellness program/contributions, competitive salaries, work-life balance, pension contribution, flexibility within core working hours, great tech…and more!
If interested to hear more & apply, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org today quoting reference 2245.
We are an equal opportunity recruitment agency and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.