Director of Product AAA Midlands Ref 2206
Leading UK studio in the Midlands has a superb opportunity for an experienced Director of Product to join their team and come work with them on their AAA titles.
Top team, working on a strategic project move to GaaS, already solid userbase. This role will focus on scoping, road mapping and managing and leading the team and so much more!
What you’ll be doing?
- Team coaching and team management
- Delivery of roadmap and features incl. web
- Team development as required
- Stakeholder engagement across business units
- Release and change management, direction to the team (Agile approach)
- Support in Live-Ops
- Manage studio communication on product
- Additional info available on application.
Who we’re looking for?
- A minimum of a completed degree in a related field or similar if experience-qualified
- No less than 2 tech projects product managed include app
- Must have excellent track record of deliver and people management skills
- Must have exceptional project management and planning skills
- Previous experience using and working with big data for business decision making
- Solid understanding of UCD and CX
- Excellent stakeholder engagement skills up to C-Suite
Opportunity to work with a top team, flexible working hours, great work-life balance, training, great team culture and opportunity to work with some of the industry’s best!
If this sounds like your dream job and next move, then send your CV to email@example.com today quoting reference 2206.
We are an equal opportunity recruitment agency and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.