Product Liaisons Mobile Studio NW UK Ref 1928
We are working with a fantastic game studio based in the North-West of England who are seeking a Product Liaisons to join their team and act as the go-to for all their products, communicating with development and customer support teams.
As the creator of a highly successful F2P mobile title enjoyed by millions worldwide, this studio is looking for a strong Product Liaisons to build and maintain relationships and to ensure excellent contact between studios and teams.
What will you be doing?
- Conversing possible ticket driving issues across customer support operations and development teams
- Assessing these issues and providing relevant information in real-time to department stakeholders
- Providing answers to any questions regarding products
- Ensuring policies and procedures are updated
- Writing helpful articles aimed at aiding player self-service
- Delivering ad-hoc reports
Who you are
- Previous experience in the games industry
- MS Office and GSuite business applications
- Experience working on social media platforms
- Customer service skills and experience
- Strong multitasking and prioritisation skills
- Excellent emotional intelligence
This company offers a competitive salary in a friendly and comfortable working environment, as well as a fantastic bonus and pension scheme.
Please e-mail your CV as well as your portfolio to email@example.com quoting reference 1928.
We are an equal opps company, value diversity and do not discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.